The KLISMAN shear is a machine made of welded steel with excellent rigidity and stability. The main parts consist of left and right pillars, clamping board, a working talbe and oil tank.
Upper knife beam: a triangle steel-sheet welded structure with guiding rail plate, blade and back-gauge device.
The blade adjustment is very easy to use, it is carried out through a front wheel indicating the thickness of the sheet to be cut.
The table is equipped with balls to facilate the handling of the sheet.
The machine is fitted with a nitrogen accumulator, which it uses for the return of the blade and damping in the cut.
- Vertical cutting and variable angle shear
- 4 side blades (up and down)
- ES21 numerical control - 2 axes (motorised back-gauge and blade tilt)
- Front wheel for blade clearance
- Front folding grid
- 3 front arms
- Steel ball table
- TELEMECANIQUE electrical components
- Rear safety lights (CE regulation)
- Cut off light
- Stroke counter