The Data Controller in accordance with LO 3/2018 and RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that:
A través de este sitio web no se recaban datos de carácter personal de los usuarios sin su conocimiento, ni se ceden a terceros. Toda comunicación con CENTRAL CATALANA MAQUINARIA S.A. por cualquier medio o a través de su dirección de correo electrónico, o de los formularios presentes en este ‘web site’ o a su ‘e-mail’, supone el consentimiento expreso para que sus datos personales en calidad de Cliente/Proveedor/Contacto, sean incorporados en nuestro Registro de Actividades y a ficheros o bases de datos titularidad de CENTRAL CATALANA MAQUINARIA S.A., que usted puede consultar y se conservarán mientras se mantenga la relación o durante los años necesarios para cumplir con las obligaciones legales.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by CENTRAL CATALANA MAQUINARIA S.A. and that you have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, by written communication to: LA PREMSA , 15 POL.IND.SECTOR BRUGUERA 08150-PARETS DEL VALLES-BARCELONA or by e-mail: email@example.com
In application of the new regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, we inform that the personal data that we collect from clients, users, suppliers and contacts, we do so through our commercial relationship that unites us and also from our site Web.
These data are included in specific databases or automated files for each case and are recorded in our Activity Register according to the type of users and the services we provide or are provided to us.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The purpose of the collection and automated or manual processing of personal data is to maintain the business relationship and perform information tasks, and other activities related to the business relationship that unites us.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that are part of our database is processed in order to manage the information provided by interested persons in order to provide the service for which we are hired or hired and to manage the requests sent through any means, including commercial, promotional, or advertising electronic communications.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to
processing of personal data and their free circulation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except legal imperative.As data managers, we have contracted different service providers, having committed to compliance
of the normative provisions, of application in the matter of data protection, at the time of its contracting.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested or the consent is not revoked and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided. The personal data that are part of our database and have a contractual relationship will be kept for a maximum
five (5) years from the last invoice issued. In some cases they can revoke consent at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In the current contractual relationship or that binds us, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the one established and required by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of them.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether and how their personal data is treated. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
We also inform you that we can stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
And we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of treatment according to the conditions and limits provided in current legislation, by contacting us in writing, or by email. In any case, you must provide a copy of your ID, passport or equivalent document. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the requests of the interested parties. The categories of data that are treated, according to the category of users and contacts, in general and not in particular can be:
▪ Typified Data: Personal characteristics, employment details, or commercial / economic / financial information
▪ Identifying data: Name and surname, address, NIF / DNI, telephone / e-mail, bank account, and image.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Rights of the interested parties:
- Right of access: Right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, the right of access to your personal data. As well as:
- The purposes of the treatment;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations;
- If possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of the right to request from the person in charge the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose said treatment;
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- When the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin;
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, applied logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
- Right of rectification: Right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion: Right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances concur:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based;
- The interested party opposes the treatment;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in Union or Member State law that applies to the person responsible for the treatment;
- The personal data have been obtained in relation to the offer of services of the information society aimed at minors. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
- Right of opposition: Right to object at any time to the fact that personal data that concerns you are subject to treatment.
The person in charge of the treatment will stop treating the personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to limitation of treatment: Right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of these;
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
In application of the LSSI-CE, no advertising or promotional communications will be sent by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, if this contract authorizes the sending of commercial communications regarding products or services that are the same or similar to those that were initially the object of the contract or of professional or commercial interest with the user, contact, customer or supplier.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no further information be sent to him through the corresponding channels.